Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I am not a big softie or romantic, but when i see a sunset my inner poet comes out. I do not know what it is there is just something about them that catch my eye. whenever i walk at the beach, i sit as soon as the sunstarts to go.
a sunset appears around six to seven o clock when the day is over and the night is about to come. if you are at the beach the sky turns into a faded yellow-orange color with the clods sometimes covering the sun. the sun seems like it is hiding under the water, the water calms down a little and turns to a grayish blueish color with a reflection from the sun. the rest of the figures like poeple, bridges, boats etc turn all black.
that is probably my favorite part, the all blackness, like shadows. seeing a sunset really relaxes me and helps me think more positive

No comments:

Post a Comment