Wednesday, August 24, 2011

An experience with a good samaritan.

A couple of months ago my family and I had a lot of errands to run in less than 2 hours. My mom had an appointment so we had dropped her off and my dad and I had to get a ton of party supplies so we decided to go to the grocery store. By the time we got back loading everything in the car we realized the car wouldn't start. To make it more worse my mom was done with her appointment and the office was closing. We had to hurry and pick her up but we knew we couldn't on time. My dad had struggled trying to start the car again. This continued for about 30 minutes until a car passed by and called out for us. They noticed we were in trouble and they offered us to boost the battery so that we can hurry home and change it. Although, it wasn't as easy as it sounds. The parking lot was packed and there was no way the cables can reach our car. We had thought the people would give up but they proved us wrong. They waited until the slot next to us had left and continued to try help us. The car ended up starting again and we didn't know how to thank them, they didn't want a reward or anything they did it because they wanted to. We were very thankful that they had decided to help us, because of them we made it back in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment