Friday, August 5, 2011

Vivid Picture


When i was just an infant, not more than 2 days old, my Grandma gave me my security blanket. Its soft, warm, and pretty design comforted me as a baby and it still comforts me today! In fact, i'll probably sleep with it tonight. When i was 6, i accidentally dropped it off of Space Mountain at Disney Land, only to have it returned by park security. At age 11, i went to Salem with my mom and left it in the graveyard after a tour and my mother ventured back into the spooky place to get my blanket back. She knew how much it ment to me, even if i did not say it. Last year, i was using my security blanket to keep me warm while watching fireworks at Coronado Harbor, and it still felt as silky and warm as it did when i was a baby. My blanket is important to me because it comforts me and has a lot of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment