Tuesday, August 23, 2011

When I Became Friends With a Good Samaritan

Last year, I went to a school that was brand new, so I barely knew anyone there, except for one of my close friends from middle school. During the first week of school, I was separated from my friend, so it was just me, myself, and I. I didn't know where the classes were, until a girl named Angela came up to me. We were both freshmen, but she seemed more confident compared to me. She was more familiar with the school since her brother went there, so she decided to help me find my way. She started to ask me question about where I was from and the things I liked. I am not that good at making new friends, so I really appreciated being approached. I found out that I had 2 classes with her, and we became closer throughout the year. She is now one of my close friends and I am glad that she is in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment