Wednesday, August 10, 2011

No Hat Policy

Do they really think wearing hats in school is bad? I think its just ridiculous. Not being able to wear hats in school should not be a school policy, because the hats aren't going to do any harm to us. Wearing hats is normal to some people but I dont know why the staff think its inapropriate. I dont see why wearing hats is bad, they're not going to cause any trouble or cause any harm to us so why dont they let us wear hats? The school rule is not being able to wear a hat but you can wear one if its an Olympian hat. Since an Olympian hat is a school hat why cant we wear a hat of a favorite sports team or college. I have never seen anybody wear a hat that is offensive or about drugs and I know nobody will be dumb enough to bring anyways. I would modify this rule by telling the staff to only let us wear hats outside of class.

-Sebastian Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment