Wednesday, August 24, 2011

good summeritan expirience

There are many momments I can remember poeple have been good summeritans to me and my family, but the most recent one was when I got lost in Wal Mart. It sounds dum but it's true. Well, technically my mom left me on purpose to teach me a "lesson". each time we go to Wal Mart (the mega one in eastlake, people can get lost) which is usually Sundays, my mom buys groceries and items, I tend to seperate from her to see magazines. At this time I did not have a phone, so I could not contact her. I became distracted with the magazines, when I went to look for my mom she was not there. I sorrounded the whole store looking for her, I even went to the parking lot, and carls jr. I was desperatley looking for her. I would bump every once in a while to this guy that had a mater die sweater on. When he saw the nervous/desperate look on my face he laughed and told me he was lost too. Two teenagers lost in wal mart, away from home, it was time to ask an adult for help. So I went to costumer service they told me I could use the public phone, unfortunately I had no money. Tired I just went outside and sat on a bench, it was already kind of dark, I was freezing and my mom was no where. After like fifteen minutes this girl about twenty-one told me if I still needed help, I looked at her confused not knowing how she knew I was lost; then in her car was the Mater die guy. So she let me borrow her phone and they stayed with me till my mom came. I still dont forget those two. it seems like nothing but after being alone for two hours it seems like a hero to me.



by the way i am so sorry i do not have a picture, my computer doesnt allow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment