Tuesday, August 9, 2011

policy controversy

There is many controveries here at Olympian high school that I find uneccesary to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I think this school has a good academic program. And they are strict when it comes to thier students' future, but they also get too serious with everything else sorroundin us. I understand we have a good title and we want to keep it that way but there is two controversies that bug me more out of all them I find them ridiculous. I'm talking about the no gum and tank top policy. I mean seriously? What is so bad about a tank or strapless top? It gets hot out here during the summer and a tank top really does help. Plus there is many boys that wear a tank top and the staff has no problem with that. So what is so bad with girls wearing them too, it's the same thing except ours is more, stylish. Are'nt we all created equal? And the NO GUM policy. I can kind of understand that one, but i'm still against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment