Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Time When I Encountered a Good Samaritan


When I was in 3rd grade my family had put me into a new school, I did not know anyone ,because of that,a couple of kids in my class would say harsh things to me that made me cry . It went on for about two weeks ,until one day a sixth grader saw me getting called names and saw me crying ,so she step in and said to them to leave me alone and she had talk to them not to do it again or she had to tell a teacher. They said sorry to me and they never bothered me again . I thanked her for helping me out she said to be more careful with bullies and to tell a teacher next time. I'll always remember what she did for me that I could not do, it inspired me to now stand up for myself and to talk to an adult if I was bullied.

No comments:

Post a Comment