Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hat Controversial

At Olympian High School, I hate how we can not wear hats or beanies. I do not understand what is so bad about them. People just love to wear them to support a a team or city. I do not find that the logos can relate to anything bad. For example, the SD hat is not bad at all in any way because it just means we are representing San Diego. Is that so bad? However, beanies are also nice to wear. They keep us warm and cozy. For example, on a really cold day I would like to keep my head from freezing. I do not agree with the hat rules because it also states that it is inappropriate. How can a hat be inappropriate? If you are wearing a certain brand, I find it hard to see that it can deal with gang signs. Also, a hat keeps the sun from hitting our faces and causing us to get sunburned. I highly disagree with the hat rule at Olympian High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment