Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This Sunday morning, me, my dad, and my mom went to pick up my brother at the border. Then, my brother drove us to church and he said he would pick us up after mass. After mass, my brother was not waiting for us outside so my mom said "Ok, let's walk home". We started walking when my mom got a call from an unknown number at the same time a car was pulling up the street. It was my brother calling from our neighbor's cellphone and he was in the car with our neighbor. He said he accidentely locked himself out of the house, leaving cellphone and keys inside. So he went to different neighbors looking for help, but no one helped. Until he stumbled upon a good samaritan that helped him. I was really surprised that our neighbor was so willing to help us because nowadays it is really hard to trust a stranger even though their intentions are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment