Tuesday, August 23, 2011


I had just become a girl scout when I started kindergarten and I thought that I was the coolest little girl in the world. During the first meeting they gave me this pin and said "when you do a good deed, or help someone else you get to turn the pin around." From then on I was obsessed with helping everyone. Even if someone didn't need help with anything I was there to ask them if they needed help. I got to a point where my parents had to create things for me to help them with just so that I would stop bothering them. The next day I was riding my tricycle on the playground and I fell of and scraped my knee. Because everyone was so sick of me asking them if they needed help they were all ignoring me. Except for Katie, another girl in my troop. She got me up and took me to nurses office. At the next meeting Katie got to turn her pin around, and I realized that I hadn't actually done anything to help anyone. I never did get my pin turned around.

No comments:

Post a Comment