Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good Samaritan


A time that I was a Good Samaritan was a couple weeks ago when I helped an elderly woman on the side of the road. She was sitting on the side of the road holding up a sign that read, "Need money to eat. Please and thank you." I was waiting outside of the store for my mom and I watched as everyone passed her, without even taking one look at her. I felt really bad for her and I watched as each car went by and didn't stop. So I walked down to her and gave her the stuff I bought from inside of the store, a bag of chips and a bottle of water. I also gave her 2 dollars and she thanked me. When I walked back to where my mom was standing, she told me, "It's good to help people in need. You never know when you'll be that person asking for help."

No comments:

Post a Comment