Monday, August 1, 2011

First Smartphone Diego Florez

During summer break I was finally able to get my first smartphone. I choose the cheapest, but still pretty good, model since I was paying for it with my own money. I chose a Titanium colored, 3.2" touch-screen, Android powered LG Optimus T. It took about an hour waiting in agony waiting for the phone to be activated. Once I had that phone I finally felt like my teenage life was complete.

The LG Optimus T comes in to colors, Titanium (my color) and Maroon. Its got great battery life for a smartphone and runs pretty smoothly. But because its a lower to mid-range model it has a low screen quality which makes it hard to see in sunlight. Also for some people using Android OS is a difficult task.

One of the most difficult parts of using a smartphone is finding out how to find and download apps like Angry Birds. First you have to find your Android Market app in the app tray. Once you find it, you click it and abracadabra your magically transported to the Android Market. Next, you search an app your looking for, click download and now you are the new proud owner of an Android app.

No comments:

Post a Comment