Monday, August 1, 2011

My Phone

      My dad enters the room and hands me a box. I look at the cover and see that it is a new cellular phone. The new LG RUMOR 2. I turn on the phone and look at all of its features. It was about four inches tall and two inches wide.
       The phone had many features. It could access the internet and had unlimitted talk and text. It could also take pictures and put them up as the screensaver. It was also able to download applications for practically anything.
      When downloading applications you first have to go on the internet and find a website where you can download applications. Then you find an application that you would like to have and download it. Although sometimes the phone may detect something wrong and stop the process. Also there might be a bug in the application and you will not be able to use the application at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment