Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Description - My Camcorder

My camcorder, one of my important belongings, and my most prized possession. I remember when I first saw the camcorder, it was one of the most memorable experience that I had.

As I recall, I was browsing through the camcorder aisle at Best Buy, and something caught my attention. I see a very high quality camera. It is the new model that Sony released in their camcorder showcase the Sony HDR - XR150 camcorder. I immediately knew this was the camcorder that I wanted, so I informed my parents that I want to acquire it.
Their answer? No, but they said that they would get it for me when the holidays come. I wait until Christmas, and not surprisingly, I see a gift box sitting under the Christmas tree, labeled: For Andre. I swiftly unwrapped the box and to my sight, I wasn't disappointed.

There it was, the box labeled "Sony HDR - XR150". I opened the box and cradled the camcorder in my hand. It's sleek design and shiny black finish complimented it's already high tech features. It was light, yet it was so valuable. It was one of the best Christmas's that I had, too. Now, when I enter my room and see my camcorder, I reminisce of the fun and entertainment the camcorder gave AND recorded. I am looking forward to record more events to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment