Monday, August 1, 2011

My Ipod


When I first got my Ipod I was excited because I get to get rid of the old one I had before. The Ipod is a small square just the perfect size I wanted it. The color of the ipod is Silver with a black frame around the screen.

The main use for this ipod is to listen to music like all the other ipods have been used for. The music it is filled with is Electro, Dubstep, Hip-hop, and rap. There are only 3 buttons on top the volume control and the sleep button. On the bottom of the ipod it has the charger slot, and where the earphones go. When you take it off sleep it is usually at the cover of the song that is playing, or it is at the main menu when you turn it on.

The process of putting on songs into the ipod isnt quite complicated, but it requires a usb cord, the ipod, and a computer with itunes. How my ipod is set up is when you plug it into the computer itunes opens up. The only thing you have to put songs into an ipod is drag the songs from the itunes library into your Music folder of your ipod. Otherwise you can make a playlist in your ipod and drag the music from the library into there.

No comments:

Post a Comment