Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Since I was a baby my grandmother used to give me coffee with milk in a bottle. So ever since then I like to drink coffee. My favorite coffee shop is in Tijuana: "La Stazione Espresso Bar". I love this place because everytime I go in the smell of coffee just hits me and they make the best coffee there because it is exported from many different parts of the world.

Coffee is made from little, brown, seed-like beans by crushing them until they get a powder-like consistence and pouring them with water. Coffee is best when it is hot, although some people may prefer it cold on a hot day.

Many people like coffee just plain black but I think it is too sour. So you can add milk, powder milk, and/or sugar to lessen the sourness of the coffee. You can also add vanilla or some other flavor to give it better taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment