Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My laptop HP G60

While opening my presents on my 13th birthday I came to my last one. I knew this was going to be my big gift because it was coming from both of my parents. Anxiously I ripped the wrapping paper throwing it to the floor, and once I read the box I knew exactly what it was. I had finally gotten my own laptop.

Me and my friends were so surprised to see that I had gotten such a gift. I ran over to my parents to give a hug and say thanks then went right into opening my favorite present. My laptop came with so many fun features, including a webcam, DVD importer, usb openings that way I could charge my I-pod. There was also a sd card slot, that way I could import photos from my camera. My Uncle Chris helped me set up I-tunes, and helped me download things that were necessary for my computer.

With my laptop I am able to get work done from school, check my e-mail, search the internet for information on assignments and catch up with friends.I think every student should be provided with a laptop to be successful with homework. I am grateful to have a laptop of my own and suggest you to have one of your own yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment