Tuesday, August 2, 2011

California Burrito

Whenever my friends would go out to eat they would tell me that they are going to get a california burrito. I always wondered to myself, what is a california burrito? I then found out what it was when my friends and I went to a place called Los Primos. Ever since that day, it has become the best burrito i ever ate.

First, you take a step inside and order a monster california burrito, not the regular california burrito, but the monster california burrito. The monster california burrito is bigger, tastier, and amazingly better. As I begin unwrapping the plastic, I can already smell the aroma of the warm carne asada. I first take a look at the burrito and prepare myself to begin. Then, I take my first bite and the first thing I taste is the crispy french fries mixed with the perfectly cooked carne asada. More and more bites pass and I start tasting the fresh guacamole with the creamy sour cream along with the cool salsa. As I take more bites of the sensational burrito I realize it is getting smaller and smaller. to make myself feel better, i try not to think about it, but the taste is divine because the combination of all the ingredients are spot on. Eventually, the burrito dies out and is all gone, but it is safe to say that I left with a big smile on my face.

Even though, the burrito eventually disappears I know what I am going to spend my money on the next time I get seven dollars. There is no way to eat this burrito except by eating it for yourself. I did not know what was a california burrito, but I could not ask for a better way to find out. The experience of that burrito will always be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment