Monday, August 1, 2011

My Nikon D3100 - Danae Villicana




Ever since I was a young child I yearned for the gift of a professional camera. The day I saw the Nikon D3100 in a Carlsbad Costco a few months ago, I knew I needed to have it. From a distance-- the entrance of the huge wholesale store-- it looked amazing. The way the light was capturing each angle of the camera mesmerized my feeble body which in seconds felt my wobly knees walk straight to it. Not even realizing the angered peaple pushing their carts trying to ram through me.




As I grabbed the camera I paid attention to the weight of it, seemingly it felt heavier then I believed it would be. I quickly pressed the camera to my face and fit my eye through the viewfinder. The view was amazing; incredibly crystal clear and eye blastingly vivid, even though I was only looking at the boxed up televisions on the adjacent aisle, I knew the potential the camera had. Next my eyes fell to the many options of buttons surrounding the whole camera. At the time I didn't know what much of the buttons with confusing letters and numbers located near them meant. If you don't know what you're looking for in a camera, it is as if driving on a freeway blind. Finally my eyes rolled to glimpse quickly at the price, it was steep.


Thankfully I was lucky when I picked the Nikon D3100, I had absolutely no idea what specific type of camera to look for and what a bargain would be or not. To buy a camera, one should review consumer reports of many buyers of different brands of cameras. A crucial step is to also compare prices, whether one brand be cheaper than another, or to buy at a store--such as Costco-- or online. Though I do suggest to buy a camera that has the best reviews even if it is expensive, therefore you will get the most out of your incredible camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment