Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My ballet shoes are nowhere as clean as these are but you get the idea. My ballet shoes are all black on the bottom with holes and scuff marks. They are suppose to be pink but at the moment mine are not. Most ballet shoes are leather but I prefer the canvas ones. Mine have two straps like the one in the picture but some have one strap across the front of the foot. I have to sew the straps on my new ballet shoes so I try not to go through them very quickly, but the canvas ones go twice as fast as the traditional leather ones. I use other shoes for different genres of dance but ballet shoes are by far the most comfortable.
When I first started to dance I quit after the first class because I did not like to wear the shoes. But now I have been dancing for 8 years and I love the shoes. My goal for the next year is to be on pointe or "toe shoes" as most people know them as.

No comments:

Post a Comment