Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Headphones are like the hands of a human body when writing . The iPod or the MP3 player serves as the brain and as it is playing the music, the headphones let the ideas and imagination flow. I become very picky when choosing headphones. Although i don't have the costly Beats headphones, its external and internal quality is similar to what i like.
When picking out headphones, comfort is one of the big factors that i look out for. Just like the one pictured, a soft cushion surrounding my ears is a plus. I also make sure that it fits just right around my head and the ear pads is not too big or too small because i believe that it affects the music quality. The wires if the headphones are usually at medium length but some can be too short or too long. Although most headphones' colors are either black, white, or gray, there are some headphones that have a print or a bright color. I prefer the ones that have the generic color since having prints or a solid bright color can be a bit excessive. The music quality is also very important when purchasing headphones. Even though I cannot afford to buy the expensive, high-quality ones, I try to find those with the best bass booster since I believe that the bass of the music lets me hear the little, hidden parts of the music.
Everyone knows how to use the headphones. It is not a complex, step-by-step procedure. All you have to do is plug it in your iPod or your MP3 player, pick a song you desire, and let the music flow through the wires, to your headphones, and into your ears and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment