Tuesday, September 13, 2011

When I got home from school everything was normal I was helping my mom make food when the stove, radio and fan go off. We thought the light had gone out only in our apartment complex and that it would come back in a couple of minutes but as time went on and we still did not get any light we started wondering what was happening. A little later my dad told us what had happened and how bad the situation really was. At first I tried doing my homework but gave up when the sunset came and I ran out of light. The rest of the time I was just with my family until I was so bored I fell asleep. This blackout proves to us how dependent our society is on electricity. This is a bad thing because we never know when it could happen again and everyone should be prepared just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment