Monday, September 12, 2011

Black out Diego Florez


During the black out on Thursday i assumed that it would only last a couple hours and not be serious so i decided to finish my homework. After, my brother and i went to hang out at my cousins house because he lived down the street and was all alone. We messed around his house until 7pm when my brother and i had to go home. When we got home, my parents were relaxing outside in our hammock. My dad told us how there was no school Friday and i was relived that i did not have to worry about homework for the rest of the weekend. My brother and I still went to bed early to get a good nights rest. Thinking about the black out, I'm very disappointed on our high dependency on electricity. During the black out, I was bored and had no idea what to do. I realize now i should start keeping a book or two in times like that to keep my self occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment