Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blackout


We all have recently experienced the SD blackout which was a power outage throughout the region in which we live in. In the beginning I did not think any thing of it for i thought everything would start to work again in a matter of a second. I took a nap just to past time expecting the power to come back on when i wake. To my surprise the power was still off and was said to be off throughout san diego. I had no way to access the internet, charge my phone, turn on the fan due to the hot weather, or even turn on my tv. This day made me realize how much we depend on electricity and how its very important for everyone. But, this power outage has also made me realize the little things in life. During this event I spent quality time with my family. This gave us a chance to actually spend time with eachother with nothing distracting us, and we actually had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment