Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It was after-school me and my friend waited for practice to start so we waited at the football field. My friend needed to change for practice all the bathrooms were closed except for the 500 building. We went in and just being loud suddenly the lights went off. It was super dark in there. I searched for the door; the door of that bathroom gets stuck and hard to open; I tried to open the door but couldn't. We started screaming like maniacs. Before we knew it the door opened and we felt kinda dumb. I thought it was only the school that turned off the lights so i didn't pay much attention. Once practice started all of a sudden parents started coming all practices were canceled and there were rumors of some "terrorist attack". My mom came for me and told me it was just a blackout. at home i didn't do much, there is nothing you could do without light. i just went to sleep. next day i ws so glad when i heard school was canceled. I think electricity in united states is alright. i guess i should pay more attention to this. For me as a teenager i didnt see it as serious as some parents did. but it was kind of a fun day for me

No comments:

Post a Comment