Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blackout San Diego


When the blackout had occur ,I was at home doing homework. I noticed that my fan turned off all of a sudden and I thought if my fan were broken but my big brother had came in my room and told me the power went out. At first I heard that were under attack but it really was some one had did a mistake that mostly everywhere had no electricity. It was no big deal for me ,so me and my family just went outside to talk with our neighbors and we light up candles so it would not be too dark in the house. At night we used the ipad the was luckily fully charged ,to watch Toy Story 3 with the neighbor kids and we stayed outside to see the stars until everyone went back home . When my family came back inside we found out there was no school ,which I was really relieved but on our dependency on our electricity I was disappointed due to the fact that some one did a mistake so bad it took forever for the lights to be back on ,

No comments:

Post a Comment