Wednesday, September 14, 2011

San Diego's Blackout

Everyone in southern california, some of mexico, and parts of arizona experienced a blackout which occurred on thursday at around 3:45 pm. The blackout cancelled school on friday since there was no actual time for it to come back. When the power went out I was sitting on my chair doing my homework on the computer and I was just staring at the black screen and wondering if my computer broke. Since the power went out I saw little kids outsude with glowstick and another group behind them just walking around. My family was worried about the stuff in the refrigerator so my Dad went to where he works and brought a small generator so we can use on the refrigerator. Since there was people walking outside, we decided to go and walk with them too. When walking outside we started telling jokes and started to make fun of things. I think the power going out brought me and my family more together.

-Sebastian Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment