Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Black Out San Diego


The black out on Thursday occurred about 3:38 pm. I did not notice this because I was at football practice. Coach Warren came to the field and informed all the players of the situation and let us out early. We went into the locker room which only had a few lights on. My mother in a panic was constantly calling my phone. I got a ride from another player and got home. Once home my mother and I went to my aunts house. We all had a great time. I helped my uncle get batteries to work then we played board games. That day we all shared memories together but at the end of the day just to go home and sleep was all I wanted. Being so dependent on electricity is aggravating. All of us need it for different purposes whether its to see or just to be able to wake up in the morning and go to work. We use electricity for so many purposes in our daily lives and there were so many moments were we would try to do things and we didn't have electricity to do it. This was fun and we could joke about it but we really do need electricity for these modern times.

No comments:

Post a Comment