Tuesday, September 20, 2011

1234 Main Street
Chula Vista, CA, 91913
September 20, 2011

Miss Donovan
congress woman
Olympian High School
1925 Magdalena Ave.
Chula Vista, CA, 91913

Dear: congress woman Donovan

I am writing to you because I have heard that the congress is thinking about passing a good Samaritan law and I do not think that is a good law in the United States.

Like in France our country has been thinking about imputing a good Samaritan law, I do not think that this is a good idea because it is forcing people to help a person in need. A law like that should not be allowed because it is not allowing people to use their rights and decide weather or not they want to aid a person in need. The law does not allow people to use their personal rights and sets the person up for a lawsuit if the victim is injured do to the person trying to save their life. I do not think that it is right and I hope that you see it does not get passed.

Thank you for your time and effort
respectfully,
Hannah McCarthy


No comments:

Post a Comment