Monday, September 12, 2011

Power Outage

When the power outage happened on Thursday I was in Alberstons and all the lights went out but we were able to finish the transaction, then we went  in the car to go home and then we saw all the street lights out and we thought it was only on that street then we saw more and more out then we eventually found out it was a massive power outage. When we got home I did my homework then I went outside because it was hot inside eventually I went back in and played some Monopoly with some candles of course because it was dark. Then the following morning I woke up at 5 Am in teh morning just so my dad tells me that I do not have to go to school today. I feel that our dependency on electricity is very high. It powers computers, lights, machines, robots and etc but what happens if their was no electricity in the world? Their would be no more computers or security systems or light and etc the world would be corrupt people would steal and break things and do vandalism and we would have to increase security in prisons and stuff like that. That is why to much dependency on electricity is bad so we have to find other methods or solutions that can replace electricity without polluting the air or harming anything in the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment