Tuesday, July 26, 2011


My name is Carolina Limon I am 15 years old. One of my hobbies is dancing Ballet Folklorico I took it last year here at school but I was not able to take it again this year do to the fact that they canceled the class. In this picture I am performing at Sea World for Viva la Musica festival doing a dance from the region of Sinaloa, I performed almost every weekend of May and even though it was very tiring I had a very good time because I was doing what I love. Performing at Sea World was a new challenge for me because it was on a more professional level and the weather conditions, like the air, made it very hard to keep the heavy skirts moving without hitting yourself. I really enjoy dancing folklorico and I am hioping to go on a private company outside of school. But dancing isn't the only thing I do I also play soccer I was on the J.V team last year and hoping to be able to join again this year. I really like being able to do the things that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment