Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bio - Miriam Martell




My name is Miriam Martell. I am fourteen years old. i was born on July 30, 1996 in Chula Vista. I have lived in the same house since I was five months old. I have an older sister that is 21. I have 3 cats. I used to collect rocks. My parents are from Durango, Mexico and I consider myself from there too because I visit often. I love the rain. I enjoy reading books in my spare time. I am shy, but if you get to know me I'm actually pretty cool - well I'd like to think so. I love riding on ATVs, it's one of my favorite things to do. I like taking pictures. I love being outside. I learned to swim when I was eight. I learned to horseback ride when I was ten. my last tooth came out on my 14th birthday. I'm short, 5'2. I am what am, simply me.

No comments:

Post a Comment