Monday, July 25, 2011

Educational Experience

During the first day of school I was ecstatic to find out my classes and meet my teachers. At first, I felt that it would be a hard time to get used to my fellow classmates. Thankfully, most of my teachers had us introduce ourselves to a good amount of people. I really liked how we all took the time to meet our new classmates. I also liked most of the easy expectations of all my teachers. Although, I was really surprised how I already was given a ton of homework the first two days! That's when it hit me that we were back to school and that means no more lacking off. Sophomore year is definitely going to be more challenging than Freshman year and I am prepared to work twice as hard. I know that all my hard work will pay off at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment