Monday, July 25, 2011

Hobbies :)

This picture is a picture of the cast of Beauty and the Beast singing a song of worship before going on stage. Theater is my passion and my love, acting is like nothing else. I act in a group called CYT or Cristian Youth Theater, we do many different plays and as I said before this is a picture of the cast of Beauty and the Beast. As a religious theater group we sing a worship song before each show to "bless" the show, and it is one of the most amazing times. I love the time just before the show when spirits are high and nervousness is just setting in. In this picture you can see some of the different costumes and some of our really cool make up. If you look in the upper left hand corner you can see one of the main characters, Lefou. I love this picture because I really think it captures the love and happiness that my acting brings me. I love acting and it is my hobbie.

-Monique Geisen

No comments:

Post a Comment