Sunday, July 24, 2011

My educational experience

My first three days of Sophomore year was very overwhelming, in my opinion. In my APWH class, Ms.Hadi started our class off with explaining her high expectations. She also started quickly by teaching us about world geography and other things we would have to know to be able to understand the course better. Not only was it in that class that everything started to be taught right off the bat, but mostly all my classes are starting in a very quick pace.Im still in the process of grasping this quick pace of learning and trying to get things completed faster. The beginning of sophomore year is definetly different from freshman year. I have twice the work and unfortunately, less time. Im still trying to accept the fact that I have to put my best effort into assignments, and spend a lot of time in classes such as APWH and accelarated english. Im dedicated to having good grades for each class and keeping a decent GPA for the whole year. The first week of school was a good wake up call for me to get it together and to actually get things done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment