Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bio-Briana Hooks

Hi my name is Briana Hooks and I am 15 years old. I was born here in Chula vista and I still live here in Chula Vista. I have 2 younger sisters who really annoy me and i also have an older sister who lives in Temecula who just graduated high school. The only person i am really nice to in my family is my dog because he doesn't talk my ear off or ask me a bunch of dumb questions. I have been playing tennis since i was 4 and I am going to play for the high school varsity tennis team hoping I will be the number one player since last year I was the number 2 player. The reason why i love tennis so much is because it helps me to focus better since i have a hard time focusing and it teaches me about perseverance not to give up even if i am losing by 3 games. I have been practicing everyday for 2 hours with my coach who, i have known since i was 9, from Otay Ranch High School to make sure i will be the number one player and help bring Olympian another banner.In the picture is me at the Barnes tennis center last month after getting 2nd place in a tennis tournament against 4 other girls who are 16 and 18. My goal in life is to go pro at tennis(:

No comments:

Post a Comment