Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bio - Alicia Farmer


My name is Alicia Farmer and the most important thing to me is softball. I started playing about 5 years ago and have been playing all year round since then. I play as pitcher, first baseman, as well as sometimes third baseman. Last softball season, I received the MVP award for JV Softball at Olympian (as the starting pitcher).
I also enjoy drawing in my spare time. I love to stick to traditional pencil drawings, although I do sometimes add color. I am especially good at drawing anime characters as well as other cartoons. However, I have won a blue-ribbon for a portrait I drew of Paul McCartney (which is something I am extremely proud of).
Caption: On the left is the drawing I have done of Paul McCartney and on the right I am preparing to step up to the plate at a Twin Hills softball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment