Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Educational Experience

Last year, I didn't do pretty good with my grades. This year is different. As the first three days of school passed by, I found out that I have to develop good habits and consistency. I went to school thinking that It would be easy, but as I got handed my assignments, I realized that my academic skills are in need of polishing. Easy equations in math are hard to solve, important events in history are harder to memorize, and even my attention span is getting shorter. Now that I think of it, the first three days of school weren't as easy as I thought. I wanted to get better and not be the same student that I was last year, and use my past mistakes to prevent me from repeating history. School is challenging and demanding, but if I put my time into it, develop good habits, and follow through with the school years ahead, school will be a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment