Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hobbies- Danae Villicana



This is a photo of me and my brother, Samuel in Albuquerque, New Mexico on the Sandia Mountain. We, including my parents went three weeks ago to visit family. Every moment my family would see me, my camera (Nikon D3100) would always be infront of my face, like so. I enjoy photography so much and it has been my growing passion since the first camera I recall recieving as a gift at the age of six. It was a huge-- compared to today's cameras-- Barbie brand camera that was pink all over. Though no matter how it looked, I loved it. I love to use the style of tunnel vision in many of my photos; especially when it involves random people I don't know. My favorite hobbie is photography and I hope to be able to learn more about the art of taking pictures everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment