Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Isaiah Tapia Bio

Ever since I was a small child there had always been problems with my life. I was always either too small, too skinny, or even too weird. In my family I was always the one with too much stress or had too many things to do at a time. I would always feel like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. I was always supposedly the smart one, never the fun one or the funniest, always the smart one, hardly athletic. But all of that was just from one look. When people get to know me they see that I am actually very fun, athletic, and not even very smart. Thats why I am always grateful for my family. They see the real me. They don't judge me on what I do or how I do things. Thanks to them I am who I am now; the chill, smart, and best of friends anyone can ever have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment