Monday, July 25, 2011

Bio - Emily Echevarria


My name is Emily Echevarria. I am 15 years old, and in my second year of high school. I moved to California five years ago from my home state of Virginia. I have a rather large family, which includes two older brothers, one older sister, two baby half sisters, my mom, my step dad, as well as my deceased father. Even though he is gone, I still consider him part of my family. I really wish to visit his homeland of Puerto Rico someday… he still has some siblings living there that we could visit! :)

In this picture, I am doing an activity known as cosplaying, which is dressing up as a character from a show that you enjoy. This is normally done at Comic Con or anime expos, but those are expensive and not always available. Because of this, a few of my friends and I occasionally go to Otay Ranch mall, or parks – such as Balboa Park – in cosplay outfits. In addition to this, I also enjoy sports. My favorite sports include track, snowboarding, and ice skating. I also have quite an obsession with staring at stars in open, dark areas. My true passion, however, is drawing. I love drawing everywhere, and on just about anything, as you can tell by the doodle on the side of my picture. I am an aspiring artist, and I intend on creating my own anime and/or comic series when I get older. I hope to attend an art university in New York for two years, and then join an international program to study the art of several cultures, and improve my own skills.

Simply put, I am me. That is the most accurate way to describe myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment