Wednesday, July 27, 2011

bio Pam Ayala

Hi my name is Pamela Ayala often called Pam by my friends and everybody. I was born on July 20 1996 (15 years), currently a sophmore. I am 5"2 and a half Aztec/Italian/Spanish/and Mexican; not Asian with Brazilian like many poeple think I am. I used to dance but gave it up for cheer(which i just started and actually see it as a sport) it is fun its a great opportunity to embrace yourself, yelling out all your frustrations, and just being yourself. I am not good at playing sports but I do enjoy watching them especially soccer, football, basketball, and wresteling. I love to travel and meet new poeple. I guess it's interesting how we have different personalities yet we all still have a common thread. I dont like to judge other poeple much less being judged. and I always try to see the positive side of everything. I love to try new stuff, things I usually wouldnt do. I am the type of person that fights for what she really wants and almost always obtain it. My grades arent always the best but I promise to this year try harder. I hate to take things too seriously, which i dont know if its a good or bad thing. I still dont really have defined what I want for my future, I have so much more to see and learn. I wont make a definate procedure of my life, I just hope that life will surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment