Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bio - Justine Monton


Hi, my name is Justine Rose. I was born in San Diego, but my parents are both 100% Filipino. I used to live in National City, but I moved to Chula Vista in October 2010. I live with my parents, my older brother, and my dad's mom. A cool fact about my name is that it originated from my both of my grandmas' names. My dad's mom's name is Justina and my mom's mom's name is Rosario; my parents shortened those names to create my name. I'm really interested in photography, however, the camera in that picture belongs to my friend; I'm currently saving up money to buy my own camera. I can't live without my iPod. I listen to a variety of artists, from the Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber, to The Summer Set and All Time Low. Someday, I'd like to travel the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment