Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bio-Gilden Azul

My name is Gilden Azul, I am 14 years old and I was born and raised in Chula Vista, California. I am of Mexican and Filipino descent , when people look at at me I usually get the question "Are you black?" or "Are you Samoan" I always respond with the simple answer of "No" but in a way I can see why people would say that, first of all I am dark, second I am big. As of my name well my first name is my grandpas first name witch is "Gil" and my grandmas first name which is "Eden" so they got "Gilden"  which is also my dads name to but I am not a "True Junior" meaning I do not have his full name which would be the middle name in my case but my dad told me that my first name means "Golden" back in the medieval times when they used the Coat of Arms, as of my last name well surprisingly it is a Spanish color meaning "Blue" which I love a lot and also happens to be my favorite color. What I like to do is play games online, it helps me get my mind of personnel  things that are going on in the family so it is like a hobby for me but I am trying to look for another one as of right now. Also I am a very shy person I honestly do not know how I made friends the way I did, it rather surprises me but I am trying to be less shy but does not mean I am anti-social for me it kind of means that I do not know how to get along or make new friends, I am working on that though. The reason why I chose that picture was because for one I do not have a picture of my self on my computer and two that picture says who I am, I like to play games but does not mean I am a geek I do not even talk about games at all. I am also a Sophomore at Olympian High School and I am looking forward to a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment