Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Educational Experience

For some reason my first week was somewhat of a blur. Between being very tired and still feeling summer bound, all I wanted was to go home and take a nap. During the summer I was very curious as to which classes I would be in, with whom, and with which teachers. Around the end of Freshmen year I asked current Juniors which teachers to get and the good and the bad habits of each. I was happy to finally find out that most of the teachers I currently have are the ones I was hoping to get. That would definitely be what I most liked about my first week back at school. I'm happy about all my teachers, sans one-- my spanish teacher. Last year I had her and didn't quite like her, having her again this year would more than likely fall into the category of "dislike", for my educational experience of my first week of school. All in all, I hope to have a good year and to continue to work hard in all my classes-including my spanish class.

No comments:

Post a Comment