Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bio-- Patricia Fernando



Hi, my name is Patricia Fernando and I'm a sophomore attending Olympian High School. I am 15 years old, and I'm turning 16 on August 17. I enjoy long walks on the beach, surprises, and chocolate covered strawberries. My main priorities are of course my family, and school. I am currently residing in Chula Vista California, but I was born in the Philippines and arrived at the US when i was 8. My hobbies are playing volleyball, singing, and eating. I played for Olympians girl's volleyball team for freshmen year, coached by Coach Manny, and Coach Segurson. I am filipino, but people say i look hispanic. I think it's because my mom's side is partly portuguese, and my dad's is spanish. I am 5'4 3/4. I used to think dragons were real until I realized that I've never really seen a real dragon before, not even on tv. I'm not a very picky eater, but I don't like the taste, or smell of fish. I think dreams are interesting, how some dreams are relevant to things that occur in real life or what dreams mean at times. I am also fascinated by history and how everything came to be. I like meeting new people, and I think that I'm pretty friendly. I believe that people just misinterpret my facial expressions and assume that I'm mean, but I actually like making new friends. On my free time I like to use the computer to socialize and update myself, or watch disney channel on the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment