Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bio

Hi, I am Faisal Imami and I am a Sophomore at Olympian High School. I am a crazy sports fan. I love playing football and soccer and a little bit basketball. The things I love most about my life is my family and friends. Without them by my side I do not know what I would do. Family is my number one priority because family will always be forever when other people can just come and go. However, I play club soccer for Albion. We are a top ranked team in the United States. We are currently ranked number 13 in the Nation. We always encounter big tournaments that will help lead us into college scholarships. We are potentially going to Portugal on a full paid sponsor by Puma if we win our tournament in Minnesota. A couple of teammates and I were invited to go to a camp next year in Brazil and I am looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment