Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bio - Charlene Espina

My name is Charlene Reina Espina. I will be turning 15 on August 4. I am currently a sophomore at Olympian Highschool. I have 2 brothers named Eric and Edward. I also have a shih tzu, Chanel. One of the things I enjoy doing is playing the piano. I have been playing piano for 9 years. I first got into playing the piano during a family party and I was extremely bored until I spotted the piano in the corner. Piano is a great way for me to relieve stress and express myself. I have participated in contests, festivals, and recitals. I have a total of 13 trophies from different events. Playing the piano has made a huge impact in my life. I love to play for my family. Sadly, I still get nervous to play for an audience of strangers. Although, once I play the first note I feel as if no ones even there and I'm just expressing my feelings through music. I love playing the piano. I hope to continue my hobby throughout my life.

1 comment: