Saturday, July 23, 2011

Educational Experience

The first "week" of school,I learned many new things to start off my Sophomore year.In my APWH class with Ms.Hadi,she already had us taking down notes.It was a fun experience because I was really starting to get a grasp of her expectations in class.The atmosphere of her class was intimidating to begin with,but I know further in to the school year I will really gain a feel to her standards.All my teachers were friendly,really,they were.Something I disliked took place in my Intermediate Algebra class.When we reviewed Algebra 1 concepts,I was dumbfounded to the sight of concepts I've learned already,but forgot after middle school.My teacher made it very complicated because she had different methods of teaching in comparison to what I've learned.Other than that,my first week of school had very scintillating teachers and respectful peers.

P.S I think Mr.Salazar is the best teacher ever :')

Okay

No comments:

Post a Comment